Tussar silk sarees have an aura of sophistication and enamor around them. Captivating with a unique golden glow and a rich texture, Tussar silks are beautifully suited for all life moments. As they don't lose their sheen for years to come, they are treasured as timeless heirlooms.
Artfully woven out of silk yarn extracted from silkworms flourishing in wild forests, tussar silk is fondly called kosa silk. Lightweight and porous, Tussar silks are perfect to beat the Indian summers with style!
Ghicha silk, one of the types of Tussar silk, is woven out of empty silk cocoons after the larvae completes its full life cycle. This ahimsa silk is perfect for saree connoisseurs who hate to even harm a fly. A stylish saree that is eco-friendly too. Win-win all the way!
Mahaveers has a stylish collection of Tussar sarees for evening parties. You might be surprised to know that Tussar sarees exude a gorgeous glow, on par with 3.3pure silk sarees.
10 party wear tussar sarees - all set to make you the cynosure of all eyes!
- Enwrapping you in a floral canopy, this gorgeous Tussar silk saree with printed florals is a perfect party wear choice! While the kaddi zari border adds a classy complement, the enamoring self pallu with divine krishna and radha prints adds quintessential enchantment.
- Glowing with an ethereal elegance, this baby pink Tussar silk saree enchants with digital printed florals interspersed with gold zari leaf inspired buttas. The charming weave is given a beautiful complement with the traditional self zari temple border and self zari pallu with paisleys.
- Paying an ode to your free spirit, our artisans have crafted this khaki hued Tussar silk saree charms with exquisite digital printed flock of birds. The self kaddi zari border, and the self designer pallu add timeless appeal to this weave.
- In a classy medley of mustard yellow and pleasing pink, this plain Tussar silk saree is delightfully festive! The large pink border and pallu with gold zari floral vines adds exquisite enchantment to this weave.
- In a timeless confluence of tissue and royal blue, this handloom kora tissue saree enchants with beautifully crafted gold zari lehriya design. While the mystical royal blue traditional kadiyal border with Intricately crafted jaal lends a gorgeous complement, the resplendent royal blue zari brocade pallu with jaal renders an elegant finish.
- Dazzling with traditional allure, this red tussar handloom saree is endowed with self horizontal stripes. The vivacious weave is lent a suave twist with a korvai grey gold zari temple border, and the self zari pallu complements beautifully.
- Whispering tales from the royal era, this navy blue Tussar silk saree with floral zari buttas is a classy masterpiece. As the spellbinding green floral border and the grey temple strip adds a delightful contrast, the grey temple zari pallu lends a fabulous complement.
- In an enamoring medley of cream and pink, this handloom plain tussar saree is elegance personified! While the korvai gajri pink kaddi border with floral vines lends a vivacious edge, the gajri pink floral brocade pallu complements beautifully.
- Spelling simplistic charm, this light grey plain handloom tussar saree gleams with exquisitely crafted zari paisleys with multihued meenakari detailing along the pleats. The self silver zari border with orange selvedge lends a chic complement. The self zari pallu with zigzag brocade and multihued meenakari paisleys enhances the sublime appeal of the weave.
- Spelling sophistication in every rustle, this plain grey handloom tussar saree charms with a delightfully large bluish grey gold and silver zari double kadiyal temple border. The simplistic gold and silver zari pallu adds a classy edge.
Our one of a kind tussar silk collection captivates with a myriad of colours and artistic patterns. Sourced from traditional artisans who fervently love their craft, each tussar silk saree in our collection is a timeless heirloom to cherish and pass on generation after generation.