Tussar sarees exude a beautiful golden glow and a breezy elegance. Native to Bhagalpur, Tussar silk sarees are organic as they are woven out of empty cocoons that remain after silkworm larvae complete their life cycle.
These silk sarees are breezy and have a slight coarse structure, making them a perfect saree choice to beat the summer haze. With their shimmery elegance, tussar saree are a perfect fit for office wear.
At Mahaveers, we love curating one of a kind tussar sarees with vivacious hues and artistic finesse. Apart from making you the cynosure of all eyes, these charmers are easy to drape and comfortable to wear all day long!
9 classic tussar sarees to brighten your work day
- Classy and elegant, this cream Tussar saree charms with lehariya pattern block prints in a medley of green and blue. The sleek green border, and the self printed pallu with blue and green stripes lend a beautiful complement.
- Complimenting your radiance with a touch of vibrance, this red Tussar saree enchants with artistic block printed criss cross checks and abstract patterns all over. This borderless weave is perfect for your everyday style!
- Adding a touch of spring fun to your day, this khaki printed Tussar saree has a beautiful medley of multihued digital printed bird and floral jaal. The elegant gold zari border, and the self designed pallu add timeless appeal to the weave.
- Exuding suave sophistication, this rama green borderless Tussar saree captivates with hand-printed abstract patterns. The self pallu with abstract geometric patterns complements beautifully.
- Abloom with floral patterns, this pastel olive green ajrak hand printed Tussar saree is a chic office wear choice! Comes with a self floral border and self pallu. Elegance personified!
- Beautifully combining traditional allure and contemporary chic, this red Tussar handloom saree charms with self horizontal stripes. The grey gold zari temple border lends a charismatic complement.
- Spelling sophistication in every rustle, this plain grey handloom Tussar saree is complemented with the large bluish grey gold and silver zari kadiyal temple border. The simplistic zari pallu adds to the allure.
- Cream handloom plain Tussar saree is lent a vivacious edge with the gajri pink kaddi zari temple border with floral vines. The gajri pink gold zari brocade pallu completes this ensemble.
- Add a touch of kalamkari magic to your work day! This Tussar saree appeals with aesthetically captivating hand printed kalamkari florals and figurines. While the rich zari border adds a touch of luminance, the self kalamkari pallu is a work of art with majestic twin peacocks and floral prints.